Thursday, January 24, 2013

A little change up...


I decided after reading all the reviews that I will tr bareMinerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum to my routine.  I prefer to use products without the following:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates

I will let you know what I think of this as soon as it arrives.

Well, I couldn't very well let my Sephora beauty insider points go unused, so I also grabbed some awesome skin care samples and can't wait to give them a try.  Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider?  

I've not been happy with my current makeup of late, so I decided to give bareMineral foundation a try, too.
It's difficult for me to "match my shade" online, but after reviewing the options I chose the Fair and will see how it works.


I purchased this kit which looks like it has most of the goodies to get me started.
I think I'm in the market to revamp my morning & evening routine as well but I dread the searching...particularly since I want to avoid those nasty chemicals mentioned above.

Do you use products that avoid certain chemicals and if so, do you find them as effective as those that harbor the little nasties?
eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...I love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...